If you are not satisfied with your Champtires purchase, please review our return policy below. Please note that Champtires monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns and block accounts.
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days by email to [email protected].
- The tire(s) must not have been driven on by the party returning the tire(s). Champtires will inspect returned items and will not approve refunds if the tires have been driven on or damaged.
- The tire(s) returned must be the same tires that were purchased, meaning the DOT identification code(s) and other identifiers must match.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping on tire(s) purchased by mistake, incorrectly or that are no longer needed. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- To cancel an order, please email [email protected] within 60 minutes of placing the order. Include the order number and reason for cancelation. Any cancelation request made outside of this time frame may not be able to be honored. Champtires is not responsible for any return shipping costs for orders that could not be canceled. A 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- Champtires will not be held responsible for installation or labor expenses.
- Champtires fully inspects all tires. Some tires have been repaired using an industry-standard plug-patch combination that will last the lifetime of the tire. Champtires will not repair a tire’s sidewall. Tires cannot be returned for having repairs. If you have a question about whether a tire has been repaired or not, email us the exact tire name and tread depth you’re interested in prior to placing an order.
- Questions about manufacture dates must be asked prior to making a purchase by emailing [email protected]. Include the exact tire and tread depth in the inquiry.
- Champtires uses lasers to measure tread depths across the tread of every tire. Due to at-home tire gauge inaccuracy issues, tires cannot be returned for tread differences within 1/32.