If you are not satisfied with your Champtires purchase, please review our return policy below. Please note that Champtires monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns.
- All returns must be initiated within 14 days by email to [email protected]
- The tire(s) must not have been driven on by the party returning the tire(s). Champtires will inspect returned items and will not approve refunds if the tires have been driven on or damaged.
- The tire(s) returned must be the same tires that were purchased, meaning the DOT identification code(s) must match.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping on tire(s) purchased by mistake. A 15% restocking fee may be applied.
- Champtires fully inspects all tires. Some tires have been repaired using an industry-standard plug-patch combination that will last the lifetime of the tire. Champtires will not repair a tire’s sidewall. Tires cannot be returned for having repairs. If you have a question about whether a tire has been repaired or not, email us the exact tire name and tread depth you’re interested in.