Spending money on tires will never be fun. It’s a good thing there’s a way to save up to 80 percent. Champtires specializes in new and premium used tires — in every brand and size and at the lowest prices.
The Champtires Advantage
At any given time, Champtires has more than 30,000 tires in stock. Every tire that enters the warehouse is inspected and air tested.
Replacing Tires: If you get a flat tire or need to change any number of your tires, Champtires’ huge inventory means that you’ll be able to find the size, tread depth and even brand to match your remaining tires.
- It’s important to note that if you’re replacing one tire, its tread level should match its counterpart. So front tire tread depths should match and back tire tread depths should be the same. Front and back tires should always be within 2/32 of each other.
- If someone tells you that you can’t only replace one tire (or two) and insists that you need to buy two (or a whole set), be sure to question them as to exactly why…tread depths matching is what matters.
How To Find Your Tire Size and Determine Tire Tread Depth
Why Buy Used Tires?
While Champtires does sell new tires, high quality used tires are our specialty. Buying used tires is:
- Safe. When bought from a reputable tire shop, like Champtires. We’ve been in business since 2009, and every tire that enters our warehouse is inspected and air tested.
- Environmentally friendly. Instead of the used tires ending up in a landfill, you will be reusing a premium, recycled product.
- Much more affordable. Even if you just need to replace one tire, the cost of rubber has increased dramatically and has caused the price of new tires to skyrocket. We also offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. Check Champtires’ prices for yourself.
Why Trust Champtires?
Since 2009, Champtires has specialized in selling new and high-quality used tires to drivers across the U.S. Every tire that enters our warehouse is inspected and tested, and we offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee.
As Featured on DIY Thrill
Are you wondering how to save money on tires? It’s never fun spending money on tires, so why pay full price when you don’t have to? Check out the post on DIY Thrill.